Sunday, March 13, 2011

Looking for Tetsuko Hamada

Dear Family and Friends,
This blog post will be short and sweet until I have more time. We are praying for all those in Japan as the world there is in turmoil. We are looking for any information on Tetsuko Hamada. The reason I am posting this on our blog at this time is that we have not heard from her any other way and I know she keeps up on reading our blog. So, we are hoping as a family that she will read this soon and contact us. We are praying and hoping for the best for her and her family. If anyone might know a different way to contact people in Japan please let me know. We have even tried to call her. Thanks for your help and prayers. I will get back and add pictures and a better update soon.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to suggest that you try Google Person finder, but it looks like you have already tried that. We will pray for your friends and hope that you will be able to contact them soon.

    ReplyDelete